November 20, 1996

Opinion questioning: Can The Town of Allendale hold a Special Election for a change in the form of government; Can Town funds be used for the Special Election; and [If the form of government is changed to Mayor-Council] the Mayor’s responsibility and time on the job will change from part time to full time. Can the salary of the Mayor change?

Requested by: The Honorable Robbie Dix, Jr., Mayor, Town of Allendale

Read full opinion

Schedule a Tour or Visit

Welcome to the on-line office for Attorney General Alan Wilson. Please visit the Contact Us page to stay in touch.

image description
Columbia, SC

Rembert Dennis Building | 1000 Assembly Street,

Room 519 | Columbia, S.C. 29201

Phone: 1-803-734-3970 | Fax: (803) 253-6283

Back to top