April 12, 2006

Opinion asking “Can Kershaw County record a deed, which does not have the same street name or subdivision when the plat or plot was originally recorded?”

Requested by: The Honorable Eldridge R. Emory, Member, House of Representatives

Read full opinion

Schedule a Tour or Visit

Welcome to the on-line office for Attorney General Alan Wilson. Please visit the Contact Us page to stay in touch.

image description
Columbia, SC

Rembert Dennis Building | 1000 Assembly Street,

Room 519 | Columbia, S.C. 29201

Phone: 1-803-734-3970 | Fax: (803) 253-6283

Back to top