Initial Report After a Victimization
You should receive a form from the law enforcement agency once you make a report of the crime that has affected you. This form is used for notification purposes and it not intended as a tool to create any investigation. A crime must be reported to the local law enforcement agency before completing or sending this form to our office.
Supplemental Forms & Applications
- DCVC Application
- Payment and Reimbursement At A Glance
- Mental Health Counselor's Report
- Physician's Disability Report - Lost Wages
- Employer's Report - Lost Wages
- Funeral Home Bill Case Status Form
- Funeral Home Memorandum of Understanding
- Self-Employment Verification of Lost Wages
- Physicians Disability Report - Loss of Support
- Additional Counseling Sessions Request Form
The Office of the Attorney General, Department of Crime Victim Compensation (DCVC) will periodically update this section to provide tips and tools to assist Victim Service Advocates & Providers statewide. Please feel free to download any of the documents and alter them as needed for your program.